Chinese supermodel Ming Xi became the center of attention after she received a romantic marriage proposal. The son of famous Macau gambling magnate Stanley Ho Mario presented her with 99,999 roses as a token of his love. This event not only attracted everyone’s attention but also allowed us to get to know this exciting and talented girl better.
Of course, many of the model’s fans turned away from her when they learned that she was involved in the gambling industry. Many Chinese users from other countries suffer from gaming addiction. If you follow this guide, you can easily start playing at the casino for free. But then you will have to pay a lot, and you will have to sacrifice not only money but also family, friendship, work, etc.
Curious facts and the beloved son of the “casino king”
A few facts worth knowing about Ming Xi Jinping:
1. Xi Mengyao was born on March 8, 1989 in Shanghai. She studied at Shanghai Donghua University, where she studied fashion design and acting.
2. In 2009, she made a name for herself by taking part in a popular Chinese reality show called Let’s Go! “Eastern Angels”, which can be compared to the American “American Idol”. In this show, Ming Xi was ranked among the top five contestants from Shanghai.
3. Her debut in the fashion world took place in October 2009, when she represented China at the Elite Model Look competition and took third place. After this, Ming Xi signed a contract with the Elite modeling agency and began her career, walking the catwalks of leading fashion capitals and attracting the attention of such famous brands as Dior and Vivienne Westwood.
4. Her professionalism and beauty did not go unnoticed even in official government sources. State news agency Xinhua’s website Xinhuanet named Ming one of China’s top four supermodels, along with stars such as Liu Wen, Sun Feifei, and Shu Pei.
5. She was known as Barbie for a while, but then decided to take the name “Ming” because Westerners had difficulty pronouncing her real name “Mengyao” and called her “Ming”.
6. Two years ago, an unpleasant incident occurred at the first Victoria’s Secret fashion show in China. Min tripped on the runway when she stepped on the train of her suit during the show in Shanghai. However, she was duly praised for not losing her composure and completing her runway appearance despite the fall.
7. In addition to modeling, she also starred in several films. In 2017, she starred in the film “This Is Not What I Expected” alongside Takeshi Kaneshiro and Zhou Dongyu. In 2018, she appeared in the film “Kill Mobile” with Tong Dawei and Ma Li. It is significant to mention that Kill Mobile is a Chinese remake of the Italian film Perfect Strangers (2016).
Min is also known to be a good friend of Sabrina Ho, Mario Ho’s sister. Her friendship with Mario began after they met through Sabrina. Interestingly, Xi and Mario fell in love with the show “Mr. Left, Mr. Right,” where they appeared as a couple in one of the Chinese reality dating shows.